Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Show KCOU You Have a Pulse!



KCOU (the Pulse) needs your help. The station that brings you such heavenly delights as Yim Yames and Mason Jennings was recently nominated one of the Top 50 Best College Radio Stations in the mtvU Woodie Awards. As a daily listener of this station, I am happy to see 88.1 getting some love and support. True, true, there are times when I hear the same obscure song at the same time each morning on the drive to work, and I frequently wish the djs would properly credit the incredible artists they do play, but I generally hear more good things than bad on KCOU. It's my radio station of choice.

Now it's your turn to help KCOU make mtvU's Top 25 list. All you have to do is click "Vote" at http://kcou.fm/vote/ before the September 29 cut-off date. Come on, Columbia, help KCOU get a Woodie!

Ahem.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Someone has a pulse. I hope that means you voted, too.

    ReplyDelete