Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Morning Teleportation and The Mynabirds at Mojo's, June 9

 (Morning Teleportation and their skinny pants)

I'm a glutton for punishment and just started going back to school this week. So now I'm working two jobs and taking an online course. Really, it's not that much, but I miss just reading a book, and I'm still trying to run and practice my cello and enjoy the warm weather, and whew... I'm learning that sometimes it's better to THINK before taking on too much all at once. Anyway, my poor little blog is suffering from neglect.

But I do want to mention briefly that Morning Teleportation and The Mynabirds will be at Mojo's tomorrow night. Doors open at 8:00, and tickets are a low, low $8.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete