Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Micmacs

One of my birthday treats this year was going to a Ragtag film, Micmacs, directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, the same guy behind one of my favorite films, Amelie. Micmacs is no Amelie, but it did feature whimsy and color and creativity and a plot involving arms dealing and underground misfits.

Here's the trailer:



I also opened a big FedEx package of more freelance work the day before my birthday, which is why this post is short, short, short. This week looks to be a busy one, but I'll do my best to check in as much as I can.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about that film. I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are always so many good films to see at Ragtag. I always feel like I miss a ton, but if you do catch this one, you'll definitely enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete